Expressions of Interest for the 2021 Moreton Volunteer Grant Programme are now open.
The Volunteer Grants Programme supports community volunteer groups who benefit our local area.
Our electorate has total funding of up to $132,450 available for our local groups to support the efforts of their volunteers.
- The minimum grant amount is $1 000.
- The maximum grant amount is $5 000.
Your organisation must be staffed by 40% or more volunteers.
Your application must be for supplementary costs to support those volunteers.
Grants can be between $1,000 and $5,000 and can cover costs such as:
- Equipment for volunteers.
- Fuel costs for volunteers.
- Transport costs for volunteers.
- Fees for training courses.
- Background check fees for volunteers.
- Activities to promote awareness and increase volunteering opportunities.
- Implementing COVID-Safe practises for volunteers.
You can read more about the grants here.
You must spend the grant funding within the Volunteer Grant activity period, which commences on execution of the agreement and concludes on 31 December 2022.
Expressions of Interest close Monday 12 April
The first stage of this grant process is expression of interest only.
All successful applicants will be contacted with next steps, you will also be advised if your application has not been successful.
(Expression of Interest form below)